Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Post Hiatus Explanation...

Hello dear friends!
I promise I'm still around! Life has been busy, and exhausting...The reason for this exhaustion comes in the form of my ever growing belly...

Chickpea and I at 6 weeks.

Chickpea and I at 8 weeks.

Chickpea and I at 10 weeks.


Chickpea and I at 14 weeks.


Yep, that's right, our second (full term) babe is on the way! And I have been so exhausted and a lot more sick this time around! It has not been fun. Thankfully, I have a lot of help. Chickpea's estimated due date is March 15, 2011. We are very excited! I personally can't wait to find out the gender!! Another boy would be so fun, but having a girl would be fabulous, too! Anyways, my growing belly is to be blamed for my lack of involvement in my blog. By the time Goober Pie is in bed, I am ready for bed too. Hopefully since I'm in the second trimester now I'll have more energy and can pay more attention to this here writing thing...

3 comments:

taylor(leslie) said...

Baby bump!!! So cute!

Tia Colleen said...

Awww, look at that belly grow!!

lovemylevi said...

I went MIA during the 1st trimester on my blog too! Cute bump!!